Irish Student visa
Ireland has grown popular for its academics. Students from across the globe visit Ireland for studies every year. Foreign students, who wish to pursue their education, have to apply for a student visa.
Some Requirements for Irish student visa are as follows
- Applicants have to produce a letter of acceptance from an authorized school or college or university in Ireland.
- Visa of the applicant has to valid for 6 months after the probable date of completion of the course.
- Students applying for a Irish student visa must prove that they can support themselves during the stay in the country.
- The required supporting documents have to be provided during the time of submission of the application.
- Applicants under Irish student visa have to prove that they will return to the home country after the completion of the course.
- The Irish student visa is valid for a single entry. Individuals, who wish to leave the country for a short period and enter again have to apply for a re-entry visa.
- Students have to produce the documents that confirm that they are qualified to take up a study course in Ireland.
Irish student visa Benefits
- Students under Irish student visa are allowed to work part time for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Students, who have graduated from the educational institutions of Ireland, can take part in the graduate program. This program allows all the students to stay in Ireland for an additional six months, during which they can find full time employment. Upon securing an employment they can stay in Ireland through Irish work permit.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook