Singapore is one of the premier study destinations that offers peaceful and most suited study ambience for overseas nationals willing to start their new life. Who doesn’t like to study in a nation that is surrounded with sizeable attractions, unforgettable cuisines, landscapes, rocking nightlife, modern shopping malls, trendy restaurants and high-rise buildings? With the rise in globalization and technological progression, the count of international students who choose to study in top universities of Singapore has also enhanced a lot.
Apart from its natural attractions and crystal clear beaches, this vibrant cultured country is also well-known for top-notch universities and colleges which offer standard education to its international students. We usually come across many Indian students in Singapore institutions, as the well-trained professionals of their institutions focus mainly on the innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity.
Why study in Singapore?
Every year around 100,000 overseas students enroll themselves in the various study programs in diverse fields such as tourism, hospitality, arts, medicine, information technology, engineering, business management and science and many others. An overseas national who is keen about pursuing their higher education in Singapore must obtain the student visa of the country to make his or her educational itinerary successful and fruitful. International students relocating to this happiest nation are finding it very beneficial, as it offers many benefits for an international student who would like to start their new life in the country.
Reasons to study in Singapore:
Here are the top reasons why most individuals choose to pursue their academic studies in their institutions
- Most widely spoken language in the country is English, so an individual can easily move in this peaceful environment without any language barrier.
- When compared to other developed nations, it is one of the safest regions that records less crime rate
- You can come across diverse cultured citizens and can also gain an opportunity of learning new language
- Various study programs offered by its institutions are competitive and encouraging that reportedly enhances the analytical ability of a student.
- One can easily attain the globally recognized degrees
- Tuition fees in their universities are affordable and significantly lower than other developed nations
- Cost of living and the transportation facilities are affordable
- Merit students can attain the financial assistance in the form of bursaries, scholarships and study loans
- Friendly and best education in Singapore universities that would aid in exploring ones skills and capabilities
- Wide-range of job prospects after the completion of your higher education
- An opportunity to work while studying and many others
Top universities to study in Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) and many others
Planning to migrate to this world-class destination for higher education? Then gain detailed cognizance on the application process of Singapore student visa and their upgraded norms.