Denmark is an amazing place to study and work. There has been growing popularity for studying in Denmark. The good number of international students in Denmark serve as the best example to state that Denmark is amongst those leagues that stand big in terms of attracting foreign students.
If you are interested to study in Denmark, all you have to do is – apply for Denmark student visa.
Here are some basic requirements to get Denmark student visa to Indian students interested to study in Denmark.
Requirements for Denmark student visa:
Indian students interested to study in Denmark must meet the following criteria.
- should be enrolled into some university in Denmark
- should pay the tuition fee of the university and submit the receipt for processing of visa
- should show valid reason as to why he/she wants to study in Denmark
- must submit all the photocopies of academic certificates
- should show proof of funds
Time frame for Denmark student visa:
Denmark student visa is a temporary visa. There’s no particular validity period as such. You will be permitted to stay as long as your course active. If the time frame of your course is two years, you will be permitted to stay for two years after which you can get six months of extension. Also, Indians students interested to study in Denmark must apply for residence permit much before they apply for the student visa. The student visa will be given at the port of entry on showing the residence permit.
Benefits of studying in Denmark:
There are a large number of universities that offer world class education in Denmark. Apart from that
- The fee in Denmark is low compared to other international universities
- Denmark universities give provision to students to work in Denmark
All these reasons make international students flock to Denmark
For More information Follow us @ Facebook