Australia is one of the most distinctively unique nations in the world that offers finest education system to international students pursuing their higher studies in its top ranked universities. It is the right place for overseas nationals willing to start their new career and to succeed in their career. Every year, it welcomes thousands of international students from across the globe to study in top universities of Australia to aid a student to promote his or her analytical, independent and innovative thinking abilities.
Why study in Australia?
Students studying in Australia from India can find their higher studies in its universities as rewarding, challenging and fun, as they come across 15000 globally recognized courses and undergraduate, post-graduate and graduate study programs that would enhance the global exposure of an individual. Currently, there are around 250000 international students pursuing their studies in its universities. Few of the popular courses that are being offered by its well-trained and educated professionals are law, nursing, information technology, Pre Clinical & Health, business intelligence, clinical, engineering, agriculture, medicine and many more.
Overseas national willing to pursue their higher education in Australia attains many benefits, regardless of the university type and the program that he or she has chosen. In general, Australia comprises of41 universities out of which 37 are public and remaining 4 are private which offer right platform for a student to grow professionally and to grab the opportunities at the earliest.
Even if the country is smallest in its size and population; it is a hub of various cultured traits, architectures and languages.
Benefits of studying in Australia
We usually come across many Indian students in Australia, as its universities offer sizeable number of opportunities for international students such as:
- Best accommodation facilities at low costs
- Can come across diverse cultures and traditions
- Can hone your language skills
- Innovative teaching programs
- Safe and secure environment
- An opportunity to work while studying
- On-board working experience that would aid in grabbing the opportunities at the earliest in your dream company
- World-class research facilities
- Scholarships to support yourself financially
- Tuition fees are very low when compared to other developed nations
- Most widely spoken language is English and many others
An international student aspiring to migrate to this kangaroo land must obtain the Australian student visa by gaining full cognizance on its visa norms to make their relocation successful.
Basic requirements to apply for Australia student visa:
- Valid passport and the travel documents
- English language proficiency test scores
- Must fill all the requisite fields in the application form
- Must possess sufficient financial funds to support themselves during the stay in the country
- Must carry the proofs of character and medical tests
- Acceptance letter from concerned authorities
Best universities in Australia to study
- Australian National University
- Charles Darwin University
- University of Sydney
- Macquarie University
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland