Ireland is one of the most popular destinations for international students to explore their ideas. Every year it grabs the attention of thousands of individuals with its long tradition of education, friendliness and natural beauty. This European Union boosts of individuals, standard of living with its fastest growing economy.
As per the IMD world competitiveness report, Ireland has the best education system that is rich in learning and tradition. Studying in Ireland enhances your career opportunities and builds your bright career.
We can find many international students in Ireland as the republic of Ireland allows an applicant to pursue his or her higher studies for seven years. Candidates listed under non-EU countries can study in Ireland without possessing any student visa for the country.
Student immigration process of Ireland is divided into two categories based on the option you choose. . An applicant can apply for Ireland student visa, if he or she intends to pursue English-language or non-degree course or to apply for a degree programme offered by the country.
Undergraduate students who possess honors course are allowed to stay in the country for atleast one year to gain professional experience.
Applicants applying for a study visa of Ireland from India are offered different perks such as post-study stay back options, easy visa approvals, job security and emphasis on scholarships.
Benefits of pursuing higher studies in Ireland:
- It is an English speaking country
- An applicant can complete his masters within one year
- Multi-cultural society and quality education of the county attracts many individuals to study in Ireland
- It is a home-land of more than 1000 MNCs
- More employment opportunities
- It is a country with more than 40% of the population under 25 years
To gain all its benefits and to apply for Ireland Student Visa, one has to know the Ireland Student Visa Requirements:
Requirements to apply for Ireland Student Visa from India:
- Signed and printed summary of your application
- Valid passport
- Evidence of enough funds during your stay in the country
- Evidence of IELTS score card
- Documents of educational qualifications
- Fee paid acceptance letter from the sponsor
- Details of family members staying in the country
- Police clearance certificate
For More information Follow us @ Facebook