Malaysia is a country on multiculturalism. It is a home to groups, numerous ethnic, religious and races. It is known as gateway to Asia. Malaysia is located amidst the south china & split into 2 parts. East Malaysia and Peninsular. The Peninsular Malaysia is made up of one state and two federal territories whereas East Malaysia separated from the Peninsular Malaysia by the South China Sea consist of two states and 3rd federal territory.
Cost of living:
There are many reasons why international students choose to Study in Malaysia is because it’s low cost and living and tuition fee is affordable. Accommodation option for students is affordable and the rent for a room could range from USD 100 – USD 150.
Colleges and universities:
Malaysia universities and colleges offer wide range of courses ranging from Pre University to the post graduation level. Post graduate and under graduate programmes offered various fields including medicine, pharmacy, law, economics, engineering, commerce, education and information technology.
Top 5 Malaysian universities:
- Universiti Putra Malaysia – 72nd position internationally
- Universiti Malaya – 33rd position internationally
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – 68th Position internationally
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia – 57th position internationally
- Universiti Sains Malaysia – 61st position internationally
Top Benefits of studying in Malaysia:
- High quality established standards and education system
- Ability to gain foreign degree qualification fully in Malaysia
- High quality of life
- Low expenditure of living and studying in Malaysia
- Peaceful, comfortable and safe living in Malaysia
- Wide choice of food
- Best place for travel destinations
- Vast variety of cultures
- Multi language country for easy communication