Ireland is an appealing study destination that offers a sizable number of career and employment opportunities to its international students. Besides its lucrative educational prospects this top-notch destination is also widely known for lush green provinces and stunning landscapes. This modern nation that is now spreading its wings has a moderate, lively, safe and welcoming environment. Every year, nearly 25,000 foreign students flock to this vibrant, cultured nation to undertake higher education in Ireland and explore their ideas and skilled.
Why study in Ireland?
Ireland, an English speaking nation has a long tradition of offering quality education to its international students. Indian students in Ireland universities usually come across certificate level of courses to doctorate level. This prosperous nation is a home to nine top-ranked universities, 14 technical institutes and 24 approved independent institutions. Almost all the universities of the nation are closely associated with the industries. A foreign student planning to apply for an Ireland student visa can complete his or her bachelor’s degree in a short duration of three or four years and a graduate diploma within one year. There are many why we come across many international students in Ireland, such as:
- Can come across globally accepted degrees
- Can work while studying for up to 20 hours for a week
- Opportunity to complete a masters within one year
- There are various higher education institutions to choose from such as institutions of technology, NUI-recognized colleges, and colleges of education, state-aided institutions, and other private colleges
- English Speaking Country
- Extensive Choice of Courses
- Global Business Hub
Pondering on to kick-start your new career in Ireland? If yes, make sure to gain detailed cognizance on its visa option and prerequisites to fulfill your career aspirations at the earliest.
Ireland Student visa requirements
Following are the prerequisites that an overseas candidate must meet to discover their passion such as:
- Acceptance letter from a certified school/college/university of the nation, confirming that you have been accepted to undertake the course that you wish
- Testament of your financial funds to maintain yourself for the initial part of your stay
- All educational qualification documents
- Confirmation stating that you or a sponsor has access to at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies
- Proof that you have private medical insurance