Looking forward for a good study destination to undertake your higher education? If so, top-ranked universities of Germany could sound better than any other nations. Its high quality of life and good academic training with the international tranquil atmosphere will make most overseas students to apply for Germany student visa for higher studies. Besides its lucrative educational prospects this world-class destination is also popularly known for ancient monuments, sculptures and a sizeable number of natural attractions.
Why study in Germany?
This modern nation is a home to more than 400 top ranked universities that offer excellent career opportunities for learning and research. As per the new statistics of the country, it was found that around eight of the top universities of the country are few among the world’s 200 best. Indian students Germany get impressed and satisfied with the quality of teaching and advanced equipments in its laboratories.
Almost all the public and private universities of the country are state funded and are not permitted to distinguish against or provide preferential treatment on the basis of gender, ethic group, social class or race. This land of ideas nation plays a central role in giving more importance to science and research and education. it’s a known fact the education without application knowledge is worthless, thus an international student who aspires to pursue his or her studies in overseas must choose German higher education to attain guarantee practical knowledge in addition to theoretical foundation.
Top reasons to study in Germany:
- Quality of Education
- Affordable cost of living
- Financing Support in the form of scholarships
- Paid Internship
- Employment Prospects
- Social Life
- internationally respected and recognized education
- lectures and Courses are taught in English( Exclusively for first years)
- Study opportunities cover postgraduate degree courses (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD levels), graduate and undergraduate
Germany Student visa Requirements
Following are the requirements that an overseas applicant must meet to fulfill their career aspirations:
- valid passport
- enough funds to support themselves during their stay in the nation
- must meet the health and character requirements
- must hold the testament of acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institution
- should be proficient in English language