Willing to study abroad? Wanna join a university in UK? Well, UK offers a finest approach to the excellent education to the students. The United Kingdom is one among the sought after nations for higher education. It is considered as a best multi lingual, cosmopolitan country with no racial discrimination and has best world class universities which offers a creative, challenging and a vibrant environment to students.
The education system of UK is successful in providing excellent education and it follows the oldest education system. UK provides the affordable education than United States or Canada and many opportunities are provided to explore its business environment to international students.
The vast choice of institutions and subjects offered by this nation, help students to earn early as they have shorter duration programs. The institution of UK also offers flexible programs, lot of scholarships and bursaries.
TOP UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY:
The universities of UK are feature in the QS world universities rankings with four currently ranked among the world’s top six. University of Cambridge, Imperial college London, University college London(UCL), university of Oxford, University of Edinburg, King’s college London are some of the best top most universities throughout the world.
TYPES OF STUDENT VISA:
There are two types of student visas they are;
- Tier 4 (child) visas which are meant for children aged from 4 to 17
- Tier 4 (general) visas, these visas are provided to the students those who aged 18 and over
HOW TO APPLY STUDENT VISA:
- Course confirmation: confirmation of acceptance for students (CAS) must be received by the student from a university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI)
- Funding: evidence must be provided for the payment of course tuition fees and for monthly living costs
- Visa application: the application of tier4 student visa has to be submitted online. As a part of application also need to have fingertips and photographs taken at visa application centre.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE STUDENT VISA:
- Valid passport
- Recent photograph
- Form from your course provider of ‘Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies’ (CAS)
- Eligible for the financial support throughout your stay
- Documents showing your academic qualifications