There is something definitely magical about Ireland. Ireland is the land of elves, castles, leprechauns, balladeers and warriors. It is the integral part of United Kingdom. Eight hundred years it was under the rule of British Monarchy. When compare to visa rules UK and US has become stricter. Therefore Ireland should definitely consider as study destination.
Few reasons to study in Ireland:
- A land of astounding beauty with some lakes, beaches
- Asian community is strong
- For deserving students scholarships are given
- All the courses are globally recognized
Top institutions in Ireland:
There are more than thirty universities in Ireland some of them are:
- Cork Institute of technology
- Trinity college Dublin and university of Dublin
- Royal college of surgeons in Ireland
- University college cork
- National university of Ireland, Maynooth
- University college of Dublin
- Dublin city university
- University of Limerick
- National university of Ireland, Galway
Education system in Ireland:
There are many recognized universities. 7 universities are located in Ireland and 2 are in Northern Ireland. When coming to colleges of education they are classified into primary level and secondary level colleges. And there are many private colleges mainly provide vocational programme for catering, law and art, business studies and more.
Fees for course:
For EU citizens they need to pay higher course fees than Irish students and they are entitled to apply for any graduation with tuition fees.
Funding to Study in Ireland:
This scheme is split into two parts they are fee grants and maintenance grants
Here they have number on conditions based on residence, immigration status, and nationality.
These are designed to cover tuition fees, Eligibility of EU students is also subject to strict requirement.