Singapore is a hub for most international students; so many people come from different countries and meet different culture. There are many Indian communities for Indians. Singapore education is very much affordable compare to other countries education. International students get discounted price for travelling within the country.
Cost of Living & Studying in Singapore:
For quality of education Singapore is an attractive destination for international students. Singapore uses dollar, although it is the Singaporean dollar. This dollar has different rate when compared to American.
The tuition fees depend upon course and institution. When compare to other courses, arts & tends to less than science course. International as well as domestic students are eligible to apply tuition grants with Singaporean ministry of education.
Cost of living vary depends on your course of study and individual lifestyle through. International students require a bond sign to work for Singapore Company for at least 3 years after completing degree.
Singapore Student Visa:
- Candidates who are interested to study in Singapore will need a visa. Here the application process linked to university application. All students must accept the approval from university.
- Student pass is the document need to study in Singapore. You need to apply before 2 months before your course started.
- You need to sign up with special student pass online registration & application system
- This pass allows you to work during studies. only few students are allowed to work during term-time
Requirements for Singapore student visa:
There is no fixed set of requirements, although rejection rate is low. You will most likely be granted a student pass:
- Full time course at recognized educational institution. Therefore this institution submits application on your behalf.
- Depending on your age you have adequate educational credentials.
- All forms should be properly filled there later those documents will check out.
Apply for Singapore Student Visa:
There is only one criteria i.e. full time, approved course in Singapore. Approved means if your school is private it needs to be certified or a part of universities or polytechnics. Full time means regular lesson during week days.