Malaysia is an increasingly popular study destination that offers umpteen number of career and employment prospects for an international student who wishes to start their new career and to explore their skills and abilities. Malaysia is a country of diverse contrasts, ethnic groups, traditions, religions and races and is a hometown for resplendent natural attractions, castles, picturesque beaches, high-rise buildings and modern shopping malls. An international student planning to pursue his or her higher education in Malaysia top ranked institutions must possess the valid visa of the country to make his or her career desires to come true at a faster pace.
Why study in Malaysia?
Every year, around 40,000 overseas students from more than 100 nations flock to this vibrant cultured nation to fulfill their career goals and stand apart from the crowd by obtaining globally recognized degrees. An interesting fact about this happiest nation is that it has been ranked as the 11th most favored study destination for international students. Primary and secondary education schools of the country are regulated by the concerned ministry of the country and tertiary education by higher education ministry.
An International student in Malaysia can come across two types of government-run primary schools they are “vernacular” (government) schools and secondary schools which are again categorized as religious, national and Tamil schools. However, Indian student in Malaysia top notch universities can come across umpteen number of benefits such as:
- An opportunity to work while studying for up to 20 hours in a week
- Can obtain internationally recognized degrees
- Quality education programs in diverse fields such as nursing, engineering, art and design, information technology and many others
- Can hone your language skills and can come across diverse cultures
- Cost of living and tuition fees are very less when compared to other developed nations
- Most widely spoken language in the country is English
- Safe and comfortable province to live and to study
- Great place for travel destinations
- Simple and trouble-free immigration procedures
- Wide choices of food and many others
Most of the Malaysian universities and colleges offer diverse courses ranging from pre-university level to postgraduate level. An international student planning to undertake his or her higher studies in the renowned universities here must meet the Malaysia Student visa eligibility to make his or her immigration successful.
Malaysia Student visa Requirements
- Must possess the valid passport of the country
- Should possess the testament of acceptance letter from concerned authorities of the university
- Must hold enough financial funds to support themselves during their stay in the country
- Health and character requirement proofs
- Must be able to show evidence stating that he or she is not under any of the criminal records
- Competency in English language
- All educational qualification documents
Top universities in Malaysia according to QS Asian Rankings:
- University Malaya has occupied 33rd place
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 57th position
- Universiti Sains Malaysia – 61st position
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 68th position
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, 72nd position