The United States has both public and private schools to pursue secondary and higher educational courses. There exist a number of prominent institutes and universities in the US that attracts the international students to enter and study in US for a certain period of time. There are two different types of US student visas such as F1-visa and M1-visa, designed by the US for international students. Based on the type of school and the study course individuals need to choose an appropriate visa.
USA student visa requirements:
USA offers a varied type of study abroad programs for the international students. To apply for the USA study visa the applicant must meet below USA student visa requirements
- Candidate must choose which college and type of course they wish to study in the US
- Hold a valid passport
- Form DS-160 confirmation page is required for Non immigrant visa application.
- Fee payment receipt should be produced
- Candidate’s recent photograph.
- Eligibility certificates for non immigrants Form I-20A-B for Academic and Language Students F-1 Visa, for vocational students M-1 Visa, Form I-20M-N.
Individuals who met the above mentioned requirements can apply for US student visa. The degree attained from the US universities or educational institutions leads a way to attain amazing job opportunities.
For more Information about this please fill out Free assessment form one of our consultant will get back to you.