Ireland is a popular study destination that offers copious opportunities for overseas nationals willing to broaden their career horizons and to enjoy its resplendent attractions. This modern country is surrounded with the multicultural environment, peaceful environment, stupendous landscapes and many other natural attractions that would be helpful for an individual to inbuild fine knowledge and to face the challenges confidently.
Study in Ireland for Indian Citizens
Ireland is a friendly and welcoming nation that has long standing tradition and history of imparting and exploring quality education to its international students. Preferring to study in Ireland is one of the best options that can be chosen by overseas nationals, as it comprises of fourteen top ranked institutions and nine universities that offered quality education in diverse fields such as agriculture, law, nursing, medicine, business intelligence, information technology and many others.
We usually come across many Indian students in Ireland universities as it offers wide range of benefits to a student that would be helpful for him to explore his skills and abilities personally, academically and professionally.
Benefits of Study in Ireland
- A safe, crime-free and gracious environment to pursue your higher studies
- Even the country has its own cultural and language identity-one of the most widely spoken language in this peaceful nation is English
- Most of the top ranked universities of the country offer extensive choice of around 5000 courses from bachelors to doctorate levels
- Higher education offered by its institutions is recognized world-wide. Recently, the country has developed a National Framework of Qualifications system that would aid a student stand out from a crowd at the earliest
- It is a global business hub where individuals can gain practical work experience in its well recognized organizations
- Scholarships to back a student to support himself financially in the country
- Work while studying opportunity for at least 20 hours in a week to fund himself financially and many others
An individual applying for an Ireland student visa from India must be aware on the visa norms of the country to make his or her itinerary successful.
Ireland Student Visa requirements
Following are the rules and regulations that an individual must meet to apply for an Ireland student visa:
- Valid passport
- Acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institution
- Sufficient financial funds to support themselves during their stay in the country
- Proficiency in English language
- Must meet the health and character requirements
- Must possess valid education qualification proofs
- Confirmation proof of your return journey to your native country after the completion of your studies
Apart from this, an individual must also be able to show the evidences of the course fee receipts and their full-time course study details.