Apart from the breathtaking sceneries and beautiful culture, Malaysia is been popular for its high quality education from past few years. It has been boasting some of the top universities in Asia. The country ranks top 11th in the world accepting number of international students.
India also produces many of the world’s outstanding students and hence both countries are working for the continuation of achievement. Apart from all these, following are the Visa Requirements in Malaysia for Indian Citizens. Study in Malaysia is definitely not a tough one when you follow the rules below. Let’s have a look.
Malaysia Student Visa Requirements:
- The application form of the student that is filled and signed.
- The offer letter of the chosen educational institution that is approved by the pass & permit division in the Immigration Headquarters of Malaysia.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 2 Passport photocopies.
- The academic transcripts that include the complete copy of student’s academic work such as degrees, withdrawals, dismissals, etc.
- Proof of full time course which is approved by Minister of Home Affairs.
- Financial capability proof that meets the course and other expenses.
- Health certificate.
- Security evidence and personal bond.
- International passport.
- Onward or return ticket or travel itinerary from travel agent.
- Medical certificate to ensure that the applicant is free from any health related issues.
Apart from the language course, the above checklist should be ready before applying for a visa. If you want to apply to any school or college in Malaysia, it is important and best to contact the school or college directly. You can even go through the details of the college present in the website and have a plan that will meet your insurance requirements along with budget. Try to meet the above requirements and have a hunt for Malaysian Student Visa.