Singapore is one of the most advanced countries in Asia and it is known for its economic stability. It is one of the smallest countries in Southeast Asia and stands out at 22nd position in terms of wealth across the globe.
Why to study in Singapore is the common question buzzed in one’s mind. Education in Singapore is carried in three levels-primary, secondary and territory and all the institutions must be enrolled in the ministry of education department. Main reasons why most of people plan their studies in Singapore are provided below:
- The country affords quality education at comparatively lesser cost.
- Both graduate and undergraduate programs are available.
- Cost of living is also low when compared to other well developed countries.
- You can easily get Singapore student visa within short span of time.
- You don’t need to score in TOEFL/ IELTS in order to get Singapore student visa.
- If you hold a student pass then you are allowed to study in Singapore.
- The foreigner can apply for the student pass if he/she has a letter of acceptance from a recognized educational institution.
Singapore student visa application procedure
The Singapore student visa application must be submitted at immigration and check points authority. You can also apply online through the Student’s Pass Online Application & Registration system.
Singapore student visa processing time
The candidates who are applying for Singapore student visa for the first time must file an application before one month at the same time not before two months from the date which course begins. The average processing time for Singapore student visa is almost 10 working days. But it is advisable to apply a bit early to avoid any sort of delays.