Honk Kong is a modern and dynamic city offering quality education that meets the international standards. The country is mixed with Eastern and Western cultures with diversity in lifestyle. Honk Kong comprises of world’s top 50 universities and it is recognized as a perfect gateway to career prospects. Study in Hong Kong develops your innovative, multi-perspective, adaptive and lifelong learning capabilities. Students who plan to study in Hong Kong can cultivate their intellectual, aesthetic, moral and physical strengths. Every person who is willing to migrate to Hong Kong for the purpose of study must apply for Hong Kong student visa.
The aspirant should select a local sponsor to apply for Hong Kong Student visa. The local sponsor can be an educational institution accepting the candidate or an individual.
Hong Kong student visa Requirements:
Any student who wishes to study in Hong Kong must meet the entry requirements set by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Immigration Department. Some of the Hong Kong student visa requirements are as follows:
- The applicant must study in a full time authorized post secondary program such as a short term course or part time.
- The applicant must get admitted in full time local programs for a period of six months under sub-degree level.
- At the level of under graduation or above the candidate must get admitted in either full time or non local program for a maximum period of one year.
- For primary education the candidate’s age must be five year eight months to 11 years and the candidate under the age of 20 is eligible for secondary education.
- The aspirant must hold a letter of acceptance from corresponding school.
- Must have sufficient financial funds to pay the fees and to meet their expenses during the stay.
Hong Kong Student Visa processing time
Upon successful reception of all the necessary documents, the time taken will be around six weeks to process a Hong Kong Student Visa application.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook