Canada is one of the amazing study destinations that offer a good scope for overseas individuals who wish to start their new career in this Maple Leaf country. This top-notch vibrant cultured nation has a long history of catering to the requirements of International students. Besides its sizeable number of career and employment prospects, this world-class study destination also proffers staggering scenic to enjoy the friendly and welcoming society. An international student mulling on to give wings to his or her overseas career can prefer to apply for Canada student visa to fulfill their career aspirations at the earliest.
Why Study in Canada?
Every year, around 180,000 International students flock to this Maple Leaf nation to participate in the globally recognized study abroad programs offered by its qualified faculty. We usually come across many Indian Students in Canada renowned institutions, as its degree as well as diploma is well-respected and recognized in government, academic and business circles across the globe. An international student studying in Canada top institutions or colleges or universities will have a chance to participate in the international tests of reading, writing, research and many others.
Top Reasons to study in Canada
- Cost of housing, tuition fees and travel expenses are reasonable when compared to other developed nations
- Can apply for Permanent Residency
- Work during and after study abroad programs for upto 20 hours in a week
- A safe place to reside and study
- Great health care benefits
- Can come across varied and active lifestyle
- An opportunity to learn a new language
- High Standard of Living
- Can come across diverse study abroad programs that would be helpful for a student to stand apart from the crowd
Canada Student Visa Requirements
- valid passport
- must hold a testament stating that you hold enough funds to support yourself during your stay
- must hold evidence of health insurance
- must not be under any criminal records
- acceptance letter from the concerned university officials
Top Universities of Canada
- University of Toronto
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University