Hong Kong is one of the best places that an individual prefer to visit at least once in their life time. The country has ancient and affluent culture along with stunning natural beauty. The embassy has also made it easier for overseas nationals to travel to China. Hong Kong has a robust degree of economic competitiveness. The country is exemplified by its high degree of internationalization, sophisticated support services, rule of law, business-friendly environment, open trade and open flow of information, superb transport and communications infrastructure and many more. While studying in Hong Kong, individuals can travel to China for tourism and for seeking jobs, if they are planning to build their career over there. However, an overseas national need to acquire a Hong Kong Student visa in order to study in Hong Kong
Study in Hong Kong
Hong Kong tops the chart of thrilling destination for international students who would like to pursue their higher studies in Hong Kong. The institutions in Hong Kong take pleasure of great reputation and acquired top ranks in the World University Rankings. All the qualifications and diplomas grated from recognized universities or institutions of Hong Kong are internationally accepted. Individuals who are planning to enhance their career prospects can apply for Hong Kong Student Visa.
Reasons to study in Hong Kong
- Affordable tuition fee
- High quality education system
- Can get vast opportunities
- Dynamic city to live
- Renowned universities
- Excellence in Research
These are the some of the reasons why people choose to Study in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Student visa
The Immigration Department of Hong Kong appeals that overseas nationals who would like to study in Hong Kong must acquire Study Permit to Hong Kong, which permits individuals to enter and study in Hong Kong for the certain period of time.
Hong Kong Student Visa Requirements
In order to obtain student visa for Hong Kong, individuals need to abide the following Hong Kong Student Visa Requirements.
- Age of the applicants must be at least 5 years, 8 months to pursue primary education or under 20 for secondary education
- Hold a school approval letter
- Enough funds to study in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Student Visa Eligibility:
To obtain the Hong Kong Student Visa individuals should belong to any of the below eligibility criteria:
- Applicant’s admission in the private school registered under Education Ordinance or Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance
- Applicants can do their fulltime higher studies in the vicinity specialized post secondary program, including part time course or temporary course nearby specialized skilled postgraduate local program
- Applicant’s admission in fulltime certified local programs, at sub degree level for not over 6 months or non local programs at undergraduate for not over one year.