Sweden, which has the proud and long history of academic excellence, has carved the niche for itself as a world’s most prestigious educational hub for international students. This safe and secure country in Northern Europe has top-ranked institutions that have acquired a spectacular reputation as a creative force for quality education. Besides its ample number of career and job prospects, this world-class destination is also widely known for stunning natural attractions. If you are one amongst many who is vehement about pursuing your higher education in Sweden? Then make sure to gain detailed cognizance on visa options and updated visa norms.
Study in Sweden
Sweden has a student-centric education system where the study abroad programs are structured based on the students demand. Top-ranked private and public universities of the country are well-known for their investigative research and educational evaluation programmes. International students in Sweden are encouraged to think independently, critically and creatively. The Higher education system of this prosperous nation has ranked two in the world’s best universities list. With a strong intention to support Indian students in Sweden and make their stay easy, almost all the public and public universities of country grants scholarships every year.
As per the new records of the nation, tuition fees for every overseas student are fully subsidized by the state. There are many reasons why most foreign students prefer to apply for Sweden student visa.
- Affordable cost of living
- Can attain internationally recognized and accepted degrees
- Friendly and welcoming ambiance
- Most widely spoken language is English
- Academics are elite
- Can come across multi-cultural environment
- Wide range of degree programs
- Opportunity to work while studying
Basic prerequisites of Sweden Student Visa
Following are the requirements that an international student must meet to fulfill their career goals
- Must possess a valid passport
- Must hold sufficient funds to support themselves financially during their stay
- Must possess the treatments of health insurance
- Acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institution
- Must not be under any criminal records