Canada is one of the renowned and well-known study destinations for overseas nationals wishing to initiate their bright career and to explore their skills. This is one like other developed nations that has low crime rate, wide-range of employment and career prospects and modern attractions with vibrant cultures. Study in Canada to garb the employment opportunities at the earliest and to gain the globally recognized qualification from its top ranked universities.
Every year Canadian government welcomes around 1, 30,000 overseas students to pursue their higher education in its top ranked universities and to explore their skills. Discover your potentials and gain the potency to face the challenges by undertaking the higher education in Canada.
Study Permits for Canada
Canada is one of the safe and lovely places to stay and settle. This maple leaf country offers ample number of livelihood opportunities for international students in Canada. An overseas national opting to study in its institutions must obtain the Canada study permit, an official permission from the concerned authorities of the country to live a study in the country for a particular duration of time.
Foreign student relocating to this peaceful nation must also obtain the temporary resident permit of the country while applying for Canada study permit. A separate application or request is not necessary to apply for the residence permit as it will be issued at the time of issuing the visa. Before applying for a Canada student visa, one must receive the confirmation of study permit acceptance letter from the concerned authorities of the country’s institution.
Most individuals from across the globe apply for Canada student visa, as it offers diverse range of benefits for students studying in its universities such as:
Benefits of studying in Canada:
- Affordable living and transportation costs
- Tuition fees that is been charged by its universities is very less compared to other developed nations
- They proffer an opportunity to work while pursing the education
- Financial support in the form of scholarships
- Can travel across the nation without any restrictions
- Offers a break to learn new language and potential to face the difficult circumstances
- Aids you in enhancing your strengths personally and professionally
- Can obtain the valuable real time work experience while undertaking your post graduation programs
- An additional advantage for an international student who have pursued post graduation from its recognized university and has one year of work experience from the well-known organization of the country is, he or she can easily gain the permanent residency permit
- Can come across popular courses from highly experienced lecturers and professionals and many other benefits.