Modern amenities, quality lifestyle, excellence, eye-catchy hotspots and top-notch educational institutions make Canada as a top-notch study destination for many international students. This Maple Leaf nation that is a home to over 100 renowned institutions offers lucrative career and employment prospects to its oversea students. Besides its employment and career opportunities, this world-class destination is also widely known for its resplendent natural attractions and stunning landscapes.
Why study in Canada?
Every year over 180,000 overseas students from across the globe flock to this vibrant, cultured nation to undertake their higher education in Canada top-ranked universities. Notably, Canada has become a country of choice for individuals who would like to explore their ideas and discover their passion. In general this modern nation spends more of its per capita income for its education system to provide good infrastructure and facilities that would be supportive for a foreign student to excel in the field that he or she has chosen. In general we come across many Indian students in Canada, degree or a diploma that is being offered by its universities is recognized and accepted worldwide. Furthermore, this nation is also known for its competitive entry requirements and quality education.
International students in Canada usually benefit from the affordable charge tuition fees at the same time from the excellent educational quality that would be helpful to build a bright career at the earliest. There are many reasons why most international students prefer to apply for Canada student visa such as:
- Work while studying options
- Diverse range of study abroad programs to choose
- Scholarships and awards for students with exceptional results
- Internationally accepted degrees and credentials
- Can make friends from around the world
- Have very affordable living expenses
- Live in secure and safe environment
Planning to be a part of the learning environment of Canada? If yes, make sure to gain detailed cognizance on its visa requirements to get Canada study permit soon.
Canada Student Visa requirements
Following are the requirements that are overseas student must meet to fulfill their career aspirations
- Valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from the concerned officials of the nation
- Must not be under any criminal records
- Proficient in English language
- Must meet the health and character requirements