Why Study in Denmark:
Every year students from around the world come to Denmark to study education in a friendly environment.
Benefits of studying Denmark:
- Innovatory teaching
- As an international student you can choose 500 degree programmes and 1000 courses taught entirely in English.
- Applicant can study full degree or add credits to their current degree.
- Subject area covers architecture design, humanities, science, technology, pharmaceutical science and many more.
- All programs are of highest international quality.
- International and modern learning environment.
How can I study a degree in Denmark?
Denmark’s universities have a good status around the world with high education system. Therefore these split into 4 different categories:
- University level institutions for Design, Architecture and Arts
- University Colleges
- Professional higher education
These offer a range of degrees.
University level institutions of Design, Architecture and Arts:
Researched based degrees in design, architecture and arts.
These colleges offer more vocational based training.
Professional higher education:
These higher educations offer professional degrees.
To attract international students many degrees in Denmark are taught in English. The University of Copenhagen is the oldest institution and established in 1479.
Visas and immigration:
You need to apply student visa if you want to study in Denmark, depending on where you are from.
While studying EU citizens are allowed to live in EU country, they should meet the following criteria:
- Course longer than 3 months
- You can confirm place at an approved university or educational institution.
- Without any additional support you must have a sufficient income.
Once EU students are in Denmark they need to get a registration certificate. While non-EU students need to apply for student visa from their home country before leaving for Denmark.
Living costs and Accommodation:
At first International students in Denmark will choose to live in university accommodation. For international students these are the main types of accommodation in Denmark:
- Halls of Residence
- Home Stays
- Private Rentals
Halls of Residence:
These are generally low price than private accommodation
For international student’s, families open their homes so that student can experience culture and many more.
You can rent an apartment surreptitiously, either on your own or with your friends.
For more Information about this please fill out Free assesment form one of our consultant will get back to you.