Mulling on to undertake your higher education in overseas? If yes, choose Malaysia as your choice of higher studies to fulfill your career aspirations at the earliest. It is a known fact that Malaysia is a nation of diversity with a thriving economy, multiculturalism, and quality livelihood. Besides its booming economy, this world-class destination is also widely known for pretty good career and employment opportunities. Studying in Malaysia is a good opportunity for overseas who desire to explore his or her prowess and wish to come up with flying colors. An interesting fact about a prosperous nation is that every year it accounts for 2% of world’s total overseas students’ population.
Why study in Malaysia?
UNESCO has ranked Malaysia as an 11th most preferred destination for foreign students. Top ranked public and private universities of the nation offer a range of facilities and services from academic to non-academic like sports, café, study tours and many to make student life more enjoyable in campus. The concerned education ministers closely monitor its education system. We usually come across many Indian students in Malaysia, as the twinning programme offered by its top-ranked universities is more helpful for students who wish to complete their final year in other partner universities of the same institution where he or she has completed their first two years of study. If you are one amongst many who is planning to apply for Malaysia student visa, then make sure to fulfill career vehement by gaining detailed cognizance on Student visa of Malaysia.
Top Reasons to study in Malaysia
- Affordable tuition fees
- Hassle free visa procedures
- Living expenses up to RM 45500
- Geographically safe and secure environment
- Most widely spoken language is English
- Technologically-developed hub of trade and business
- Its education system is modeled as per the British education system
- Much awaited opportunities for adventure
Malaysia Student Visa Requirements:
Following are the requirements that an overseas student must meet to obtain the student permit of Malaysia:
- Be accepted for a full-time course of study at its renowned institutions
- Have the financial ability to pay the living expenses and course fees
- Have a testament of medical insurance
- Be in good health and of sound character
- Purpose of your visit must be visit education