Are you planning to study in the UK? Well, you need to apply for UK student visa. The United Kingdom has always been a preferred destination for education. A number of international students, who have dreamt to study abroad, can relocate to UK in order to pursue their higher studies. There exist numerous top-notch universities as well as educational institutions to study in the UK.
Every year, students from every all over the world move to UK for the purpose of education. The students who are aims to study in UK can move to UK on a valid UK study visa.
UK student visa requirements
If a non-EU national or foreign national decided to Study in UK then he or she need to apply for the UK student visa depending on the period of stay, nationality and course duration. There exists various types of UK student visas such as Tier 4 (General) student visa, Tier 4 (Child) student visa and Student Visitor visa.
In order to apply for UK study visa individuals should meet the following
UK student visa requirements:
- Applicant should hold a letter of acceptance from the UK University or college.
- Applicant should be fiscally capable to meet his or her daily expenses and pay tuition fee
- Educational qualification details
- Applicant should be proficient in English
- Applicant must have a valid passport.
- Applicant course duration must not exceed 6 months (for academic courses) or 11 months (for English language courses).
UK student visa application form:
If you meet the above eligibility criteria then he or she should apply for UK study visa. The applicants should initially fill UK student visa application form via online and submit it along with all the necessary documents.