Germany is the land of opportunities and ideas and well known for researches. Studying in Germany is a free of cost and it is a big opportunity for EU students and also for international students. This country has a long history of top ranked institutions, excellent academic that offers a range of courses to every individual.
There are different types of universities in Germany such as law colleges, universities of applied sciences, university of technologies and other universities offering language courses and social sciences. Foreign student aspiring to explore her/his practical skills can make the applied science institutions and those who aspire for theoretical knowledge can go for universities of technology.
Benefits of studying in Germany:
- Many internship programs
- Cost of living is low
- In universities the tuition is low
- In a year enrollment process can take twice
- Easy exposure to diverse traditions and cultures
- Personal life style and security
- Standard of living is high
- Can work while studying
- International recognized degree program
- Excellent employment and career opportunities
Basic requirements of Germany student visa:
- Language proficiency
- Valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from the university
- Sufficient funds
- Must not have any criminal record
Candidates from Switzerland, Canada, South Korea, US, Japan, Australia, Israel and New Zealand do not require a visa to study in Germany. However applicants need to register at resident registration office. Candidates from Taiwan or San Marino, Andorra, Monaco, EI Salvador, Honduras and Brazil need a student visa if they wish to work before degree.