Australia, the land of Ideas and opportunities has topped the list as a preferred destination for international students. This leading international educational powerhouse proffers umpteen number of benefits and quality study options. Are you one amongst many who is planning to undertake your higher education in Australia? If yes, gain detailed cognizance on the updated visa norms of the country to fulfill their career aspirations at the earliest. Besides its lucrative career and employment prospects this world-class destination is also widely known for resplendent natural attractions and staggering scenes.
Why study in Australia?
There are a variety of reasons why most international students prefer to consider studying in Australia. Few of the renowned institutions of the country featured in the top 50 ranked Universities in the world in popular study areas of clinical, pre-clinical and health, arts and humanities, engineering and technology, physical sciences, social sciences and life sciences. We usually come across many Indian students in Australia, as there are 1100 institutions across the kangaroo land that offer internationally recognized education. On an average, Australia has 41 universities, out of which 37 are public universities and the remaining four are private.
Every year around 2.5 million international students enroll themselves in the renowned institutions of the country to fulfill their career aspirations at the earliest and stand apart from the crowd.
Top benefits of studying in Australia:
- Can come across good standard of living and excellent education system
- Globally recognized qualifications and courses
- Friendly and welcoming ambiance
- An opportunity to work for at least 20 hours in a week
- Affordable cost of living and reasonable tuition fees
- Perfect atmosphere for studying, travelling and exploring
- An opportunity to improve language skills
Basic requirements of Australia student visa:
Following are the requirements that an international student must meet to fulfill their career aspirations:
- Must possess a valid student permit
- Must not be under any criminal records
- Testament of sufficient funds to support themselves financially during their stay
- Must meet the health and character requirements
- Acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institutions