With breathtaking sceneries, friendly and welcoming society and resplendent natural attractions Malaysia tops the list as one of the renowned study destination for international students aspiring to start their new career in overseas. As per the new statistics, this modern country has ranked 11th in the world in holding more number of overseas students. Most international students desire to apply for Malaysia Student Visa, as it has much to offer in terms of tranquil environment, the standard of living, and quality of education and job prospects.
Are you one amongst many who is planning to undertake your higher studies in its top-ranked universities? If yes, gain detailed cognizance on its visa options to discover your passion at the earliest.
Why Study in Malaysia?
Malaysia is always a competitive study destination for overseas students. We usually come across many Indian students in Malaysia top ranked universities, as well-trained and qualified faculty of its institutions offer pre-university programmes, 3+0 degree programmes, postgraduate studies, foreign university degree programmes as well as twinning degree courses in universally accepted English language. As per the new statistics of the country around 1500 Indian students are pursuing their higher education in Malaysia. There are many reasons why most international students prefer to undertake their higher studies in Malaysia such as:
• Affordable cost of living
• Low Tuition Fees
• Work permit options
• Internationally respected and recognized degrees
• Visa without IELTS
• Can improve your language skills
• Multiethnic Country
• More than Just a Holiday Destination
Requirements to Apply for a Malaysian Student Visa:
• Valid Student visa application form that is being signed and completed by the applicant
• Acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the country
• Evidence of his or her financial funds
• Evidence of full-time course of study accepted by the Minister of Home Affairs
• All educational qualification documents
• must meet health and character requirements
• should be proficient in English language
Almost all the top ranked universities of the country offer a diverse range of courses ranging from pre-university to the postgraduate levels. Postgraduate and undergraduate programs are proffered in various popular domains including medicine, business, engineering, economics, pharmacy, information technology, law, commerce, and nursing.