With thousands study abroad options to choose from, Ireland tops the list as a perfect place for international students who wish to explore their prowess and discover their career passion. Every year this world-class destination grabs the attention of thousands of overseas students with its breathtaking landscapes, high-rise buildings and lucrative career and employment prospects. Besides its umpteen number of career opportunities, this top-notch destination is also widely known for picturesque beached and modern restaurants. Are you one amongst many who is planning to be a part of its learning environment? If yes, make sure to gain detailed cognizance on its visa options to undertake your higher education in Ireland top-ranked universities.
Why study in Ireland?
This top-notch study destination has nine top Universities, of which seven are in the Republic of Ireland and two in Northern Ireland. We usually come across many Indian students in Ireland, as top-ranked universities of the country proffer an ample number of benefits to its international students. Ireland is widely known for its education excellence. Almost all the public and private universities of are the country are research driven and offer study abroad programs in diverse popular courses such as medicine, engineering, information technology, business management and others. An international students willing to study in this nation must obtain the Ireland student visa.
Top reasons to apply for Ireland student visa
- Can attain internationally recognized degrees
- An opportunity to work while studying for up to 20 hours in a week
- Can attain on-board work experience that would be helpful to stand apart from the crowd
- Can easily improve your English language skills
- Flexibility to choose the course that you desire
- Extend your network
- Ability to withstand complex situations
Basic requirement of Ireland student visa:
Following are the requirements that an international student must meet to fulfill their career dreams:
- must possess a valid passport
- enough funds to support themselves during their stay in the nation
- must meet the health and character requirements
- must hold an acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institutions
- must not be under any criminal records