France remains the world’s no1 tourist attraction and it’s not hard to understand why. France is the most romantic and peaceful country having highest mountains, beautiful castles, great beaches, countryside’s, historic monuments, finest wines and a lot more to pen down. France has something to offer for everyone, which’s why it remains the world’s no1 tourist attraction.
Study in France:
Apart from the historical significance and scenic beauties, France also has the finest education system, where every student has the opportunity to go study and explore themselves. Every student who is not a citizen of the EU should obtain a student visa in order to study in France.
Applying for a student visa in France:
- Every student must log on to particular website create an account and register themselves. You will receive a Camus France Registration number, user ID and password.
- Open the website and sign in. fill the Campus France Form with the required details and upload your documents and ensure all the four fields validation tab indicate COMPLETE.
- Send your file number to the assigned Campus France officer to review your file and request an appointment.
- Contact the nearest Campus France officer and schedule an academic appointment, which you will be attending the interview as a person and carry all the documents required.
- The uploaded pictures will be verified against the originals and will be given back at the end of the interview.
- After the academic interview, schedule a appointment at the VFS and submit your documents
France Student Visa Required Documents:
- Memorandum of your complete education.
- Admission letter from the applied French institution.
- Letter from the institution of India and France stating the student exchange program.
- Acceptance letter from the French institution.
- Valid passport
- Financial support
- Any other documents which you have uploaded in the Campus France.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook