Australia, a land of deep and sandy shoreline, azure beaches and dense foliage offers a lot to tourists in terms of places of tourist interest. Yet, tourism is not the only factor which makes Australia a hot-spot among immigrants. Known for providing immense turns to a person’s educational and professional career, this ‘’kangaroo nation’’ has been luring in people from far off places over the years. A Study in Australia can pave the way to an individual’s bright future as some of the best schools, colleges and universities are located here.
Got thrilled? Want to Study in Australia? Well, the easiest and best way for you if you are an overseas national is by applying for an Australia Student Visa. It allows you to live and study in the country for a period as long as the study duration that you have enrolled in. However, this period can be stretched up to a month’s time from the last day when your class ends. This is a temporary type of visa.
Australia Student visa Requirements
Following are the criteria for eligibility for obtaining a student visa in order to gain Education in Australia:-
- Age should not be less than 16 years
- Should be self sufficient to fund for the tuition, travel and stay duration
- Should be proficient in the English language
- Should meet the health and character requirements as specified
Documents to Study in Australia
Here is a list of checklist that must be provided if you want to Do Higher Studies in Australia:-
- Certificate of enrolment or offer of letter from the concerned institution
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- English proficiency test results
- Criminal record check results
- Evidence of health insurance cover
Some of the Best Option to Study in Australia is that which offers wide choice in programs ranging from Clinical and Pre-clinical, Engineering and Technology, Social sciences, Arts and humanities and many more. Study in Australia for Indian students broadens their horizons and perspectives, increases their connectivity and network with peers and academicians and prepares them to meet all kinds of situations later on in life.
Study in Australia Top Universities
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- University of New South Wales
- Australian National University
- University of Western Australia