Australia is one of the fast-emerging educational hubs that offers globally recognized education and study options to its international students. Despite its low population, this kangaroo land has much to offer for overseas students. Every year, thousands of students from more than 190 countries apply for an Australia student visa to broaden their skills and abilities and to come up with flying colors. An overseas national looking forward for a better lifestyle and quality education can prefer Australia for higher studies.
Why Study in Australia?
Australia, a land of opportunities country offers a diverse range of study abroad programs in distinguishing fields such as nursing, pharmacy, business management, engineering and many others. An overseas student studying in Australia can come across more than 22,000 courses and 1,200 top institutions to choose from. This peaceful and tranquil ambiance nation has private and government schools which offer quality education at affordable rates. All the higher education programs in the country comprise of the schools which cover levels one through ten, as per the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework).
We mostly come across many Indian students in Australia top ranked institutions, as there is ample choice of recognized schools that provide vocationally, VET, TAFE and technical education from well-trained and qualified faculty. Apart from this recognized institutions also offer diplomas, advanced diplomas and short term courses that would be supportive for an international student to come up with flying colors. An overseas candidate pondering on to pursue his or her higher studies in any of the 37 public or 2 private or three self-accrediting higher education institutions must obtain the study permit of Australia to complete the overseas studies successfully. International students find universities of the Kangaroo land as home to popular courses which help in enhancing confidence, creativity and also help in independent analysis of skills and abilities.
Most of the Australian renowned universities are featured in the top 100 universities list. There are many reasons why most international students choose to apply for Australia student visa.
Top Reasons to study in Australia
- Can come across world-class study abroad options
- Housing and travel expenses are very much reasonable when compared to other developed nations
- Can earn while you undertake your studies by grabbing the permission to work for up to 40 hours in a week
- Can come across welcoming and friendly society
- Sizable number of job opportunities after the successful completion of studies
- Can mingle with diverse cultures and traditions
- An ability to improve language skills and stand apart from the crowd
- Can attain on-board work experience to grab the job opportunity soon
- Cost of undertaking higher education is far less than other developed nations
Australia Student Visa Requirements
Following are the requirements that an individual must meet to fulfill their career goals at the earliest
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must possess enough funds to support themselves during their stay
- Must hold all educational documents
- Must attain an acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the country