Spectacular waterfalls, natural landscapes and pleasant climate—these three words best describe Denmark, one of the happening tourist spots across the globe. There’s something else too that makes Denmark a widely discussed country, especially among peers! Denmark is attracting decent number of students for quite some time. The quality education and low cost of living makes it a favorable education destination.
What do you need to have if you want to make Denmark your study destination?-this will be the first question that will come into the scene whenever there’s a discussion on Denmark education. Before you break your heads or plunge into Google to dig bits and pieces of information, here we present you the ‘things to have’ list to study in Denmark.
Benefits of studying in Denmark:
A large number of international students in Denmark symbolically endorse the discussions that are in the air that
- Denmark has an informal work atmosphere yet
- Denmark offers world class education that’s on par with the international universities located in the western countries
- Danish Government permits the students in Denmark to work up to 14-15 hours in a week
- Denmark student visa holders can bring cohabiting partners and children below 18 years, along with them as dependants
Requirements to study in Denmark:
To study in Denmark, you need to have
- You need to get enrolled into a course of study
- You need to have a valid passport
- You must apply for a residence permit (if you are from non EU countries)
- You need to show the receipt of the tuition fee at the university that you intend to study
- You need to furnish financial support proof. You must convince-through bank statement- that you have DKK 4,200 per month to support your stay
As there are many exceptions and rules of Denmark student visa change from country to country, it’s always advisable to approach a good visa consultancy if you plan to study in Denmark.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook