Hong Kong, which is a mixture of Eastern and Western cultures, traditions and values, offers umpteen number of career and educational opportunities to its international students. Studying in Hong Kong top-ranked universities is an ideal gateway to reach your potentials. Every year this world-class study destination lures thousands of individuals across the globe to make them participate in its globally recognized educational programs. It is a place for an incomparable educational experience.
Why study in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong studies follow a problem based approach and almost all the top ranked universities of the country provides an opportunity to undertake higher studies in various courses including political economics, literature, sociology, art history, politics, history, journalism, economics and communications and many others. Most Indian students in Hong Kong prefer to participate in the interdisciplinary programs of the country that are aimed at providing a broad-based education in streams. Top-notch universities in Hong Kong are 17 degree-awarding higher teaching institutions, of which eight of them are publicly funded.
There are many reasons why most international students prefer to apply for Hong Kong student visa such as
- To come across an opportunity to work while studying
- Attain internationally accepted graduate degree or diploma
- Graduates will be prepared well to make them enter into the public, as well as the private sectors
- Financial Assistance & Scholarships
- Cost of living and tuition fees are much reasonable when compared to other developed nations
- Multicultural and outward-looking society
- More usage of English both in within higher education and in daily interactions
Are you one amongst many who is planning to undertake higher education in Hong Kong? Make sure to gain detailed cognizance on its visa requirements to fulfill your career aspirations at the earliest:
Basic requirements to study in Hong Kong:
Following are the requirements that an overseas student must meet to obtain the study permit of the nation:
- Acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the nation
- Must not be under any criminal records
- Should possess enough funds to support themselves financially during their stay
- Must meet the health and character requirements
- Competency in English language Title: Study in Hong Kong to broaden your horizons and stand apart from the crowd