Planning to study in Norway? Willing to start your career in Norway? Well, we are here to aid you with detailed information about career opportunities that are there for international students to study abroad. Norway which is also called the land of midnight sun is a beautiful place to see. If you wish to study and pursue your higher studies in Norway, you have to apply for Norway Student Visa.
Starting from arts, culture to health sciences, there are various courses available in Norway. To get an access to these options that are accessible for students, every year many international students are migrating to pursue their higher studies in Norway.
Norway Student Visa Requirements
Candidates who are applying for Norway Student Visa from India have to meet the requirements that are listed below:
- Valid passport
- Receipt of application fee
- Evidence of sufficient financial funds to stay in the country
- Pre-arranged accommodation facilities should be in place
- Once done with the course, applicant has to leave the country
- Must meet health and character requirements
Your dream of Studying in Norway can come true by holding a Norway Student Visa or a student residence permit. Norway has emerged as an educational hub for offshore students to gain avant-garde facilities.
With a Norway student visa, an applicant can avail full time work permit for limited period, if he or she satisfies the requirements.
An individual can apply for permanent residency after the completion of the course.
Who doesn’t need a student visa for studying in Norway?
- International students in Norway
- Individuals from nations within the European Economic Area (EEA) and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- Aspirants from Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Sweden need not apply for student visa of Norway
Who requires a student visa?
All overseas nationals apart from the above listed countries have to apply for student resident permit if they wish to study in Norway for more than three months. In case, you wish to pursue your studies for less than three months then you will still need to get a student visa.
Benefits of applying for Norway student residence permit:
- Aspirants who hold Norway student residence permit can get part-time work permit to work for 20 hours in a week and full-time work permit during university general holidays.
- Can renew the study permit before it gets expired
- To renew part-time work permit, student has to consult the UDI (Unique Device Identification) separately.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook